Enjoy the personal attention of a small luxury hotel with a bed and breakfast ambience.
150 years ago, sophistication arrived out west as the railroad began to tame a wild country. Refined ladies and gentlemen wouldn’t stand for anything less than complete comfort, grace, and a staff dedicated to meet their every need. Already at ease with the European – Victorian style, yesteryear’s travelers arrived to find an oasis of luxury within the walls of the first elegant hotels of the west.
At the Grand Victorian Lodge, you’ll feel the serenity and comfort of home living and the elegance and personal attention you deserve. Wear our thick terry robes and slippers out to the hot tub under a magnificent starry dome, without even feeling like you’re within walking distance to every amenity the center of Jackson Hole has to offer.
Let our Concierge Service take the guesswork out of every event you want to experience. From everything outdoors, to recommending fine dining options, we’ll save you time and effort by bringing the best of the area to you.
Enjoy the flavor of the past and the comforts of today:
- Our chef prepares breakfasts served in our fireside dining room
- Wireless internet access
- Elegantly appointed Victorian rooms/suites
- All rooms have private baths with tub/shower combination
- Terry cloth robes, slippers
- Outdoor hot tub, seasonal
- Private guest parking
- Complimentary bottled water
- Our gift of Godiva Chocolates
- Complimentary champagne or cider for special celebrations
- Gourmet coffee, teas and pastry style cookies welcome you in the lobby
- Convenient Ski Shuttle pickup short block away – every 20 minutes
- Convenient ski storage room
- 12 Min. from Jackson Hole Airport
- 15 Min. from Grand Teton National Park